Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wins on Wins on Wins

After my time with the Pittsburgh Pride, I made the switch to Freedom Fastpitch based out New Kensington. Never in my life had I had so much success. Everything tournament we played in, we won. Literally everything! I was on a team of superstars. Every last one of my teammates were the best players from their perspective high school teams. I was very lucky to get to catch for one of the best pitchers PA. I also got to call my own games(pitches), that was the best part. Then I was even luckier to get the opportunity to further my success with this team at the collegiate level. Six of us were recruited by Allegheny College in Meadville, PA. Five of us went. 

3 comments:

  1. My junior year/summer I played for Pittsburgh Pride! Travel softball was my favorite type of sport. I'm glad someone shares the same type of memoires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's use your amazing softball skills and kill it this Sunday in our intramural game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds amazing. Unfortunately my travel team wasn't very good, but I know those days were filled with the best memories. I'm glad we share this kind of experience, it's an amazing sport to be involved in!

    ReplyDelete