Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Moving On
Sadly, in 2014, I have to call it quits on my softball career. But I decided to keep sports as a hobby but in a different way. The Pittsburgh Penguins have always been my favorite team. They also were a bonding tool in my family since I was young. All of us love hockey! My uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, all of us can bond over hockey. When I was younger, I would run over to my grandparents house and watch the first period of the hockey game with my pappap. By then, my dad would be home from work and I would run back home and watch the last two periods with him. From there, my mom surprised us with half season tickets and we go to at least one game a week. My love for the Penguins is what drove me to pursue a career in sport event management. I love learning stats and facts about players. And I also enjoy the details of a design for events. So I combined the two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment