Ever since can remember, Joe Mauer has always been my answer when someone asked me who my favorite athlete was. I remember wen I was younger, I was in a waiting room and picked up a magazine and Joe was on the cover. I read his feature article and the rest is history. Years later he is still one of my very favorites. And I make a point to watch his games. I also go to the Pirates game that they play the Minnesota Twins to hopefully get to watch him play. Now, I would never pick any team over the Pittsburgh teams, but I do admire any athlete who puts it all out on the field every time they play.
Monday, December 7, 2015
Joe Mauer
Ever since can remember, Joe Mauer has always been my answer when someone asked me who my favorite athlete was. I remember wen I was younger, I was in a waiting room and picked up a magazine and Joe was on the cover. I read his feature article and the rest is history. Years later he is still one of my very favorites. And I make a point to watch his games. I also go to the Pirates game that they play the Minnesota Twins to hopefully get to watch him play. Now, I would never pick any team over the Pittsburgh teams, but I do admire any athlete who puts it all out on the field every time they play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He was my favorite when I was younger too! I always wanted to be a catcher like him and I ended up playing catcher my whole life because I wanted to play like Joe Mauer.
ReplyDeleteHe was my favorite when I was younger too! I always wanted to be a catcher like him and I ended up playing catcher my whole life because I wanted to play like Joe Mauer.
ReplyDelete